Eastside Early College High School is committed to providing quality services for students with disabilities. We believe that special education is a service that is individually determined based on identified student needs throughout the school day. Our goal for all services is that students with disabilities are able to access and progress to achieve their potential and participate fully in future social, economic and educational opportunities.
Our offerings include:
- Inclusion support in General Education classrooms
- Resource classes in English and Mathematics
- Lifeskills/Employability Skills Class
- Social Behavioral Skills support
- MAPS class (Methodology for Academic & Personal Success)
Procedural Safeguards - English