We provide opportunities for students to acquire 21st Century academic and technical skills needed for entry into the global workforce and/or post secondary education in order to become contributing members of their community. All Career and Technical Education students will graduate ready for college, career, and life in a global, multicultural society by taking courses within a cluster that includes a program of study:
- Arts, Audio Video Technology and Communications; Program of Study: Design and Multimedia Arts
- Health Science; Program of Study: Healthcare Therapeutic
- Information Technology; Program of Study: Web Development
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math; Program of Study: Engineering
- Certain classes within Clusters and Program of Study meet Science High School Graduation Requirements
- Specific Elective classes are also required.