To request an official copy of your transcript please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the following form: Transcript Request Form
- Bring the form in person to the Registrar's Office or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a $3.00 charge for each transcript, which you can pay to the Registrar. If you're not picking up the transcript in person, please mail a check or money order to:
Eastside Early College High School
Austin, TX 78702
If the student is over 18, they must request their own records.
During a student's high school career there are occasions in which a student will need to have a copy of his/her academic record provided to a college, individual, or organization as part of a scholarship application or as part of the employment process. As provided by district policy (FL Legal and Local), the release of student academic records will occur only with parental permission for students under the age of 18.
This request will include the following:
- The student's academic achievement record (AAR, which is commonly referred to as a transcript).
- The AAR gives a list of the student's courses, grades and credits earned, class rank, grade point average (GPA), and demographic information.
- Test scores of test taken by the student in preparation for high school graduation or admission to college (STAAR/EOC)